Woolsey Yacht Shield SF
Woolsey Yacht Shield SF utilizes a high cuprous oxide load (40%) combined with the power of Irgarol to offer outstanding dual biocide, multi-season control in all types of fouling. It employs a unique controlled erosion technology to minimize coating build-up and keep underwater surfaces smooth. Its ablative surface wears away with use providing a continuous supply of fresh biocides while eliminating the need for sanding. Woolsey Yacht Shield SF contains PTFE for added performance and reduced friction. It can be hauled and re-launched without repainting. Woolsey Yacht Shield SF is an excellent choice for power or sailboats with fiberglass, wood or steel hulls.
- Superior dual-biocide, multi-season, copolymer ablative performance
- Self-polishing paint film wears with use preventing build-up
- Added PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) for improved performance
- Can be hauled and re-launched? requires minimal prep between coats
- Compare to Micron Extra, Cukote Biocide Plus, Super Ablative, Ultima SR-40